Creative wedding photography based in Northern Ireland.
I love smiles. That’s probably why I love my job as a wedding photographer. Weddings are full of smiles. I don’t just want to be ‘the photographer’ at your wedding. I want to be a part of your day interacting with your guests, making you feel relaxed and laughing when you laugh!
I want you to have memories that will last for ever.
Based in Co. Armagh, but I have photographed weddings throughout the UK and Ireland.
What does your hard earned cash get you?
• Full day of photography from bridal prep in the morning until you sit down for dinner
• Approx. 300+ images (ready for printing) available to download from your own personal gallery (numbers can vary with time of year and time spent outside)
• Online print ordering facility for you to share with friends and family (saves you a lot of hassle)
• Travel costs within Northern Ireland and border counties
• A box of treats 🙂
Some other bits & pieces you might like:
• Evening coverage (until you hit the dance floor (and a wee while after that))
• An engagement session
• An album
• A slideshow